Sunday, November 6, 2011

One Sassy Romper to go --- to France :)

Yay, another sale from my Etsy shop - the Sassy Romper! I'm so proud of this one because I have wrote about how I had to make my own patterns just to get the right fit, and voila, people are liking it!


The Sassy Romper


And what makes it neater is that someone from France is giving this little cutesy to a friend of hers. Isn't that fantastic to hear your little handmade given as gift? I mean, well, I've been giving friends my handmades since I was young and I believe it's truly special. :)


For today, I will be reassessing my goals for this month. Here they are:


1. Make 3 more outfits based on my leggings, already did one for the white legging. Fuchsia, Black and the Animal print leggings should come with their matching tops and accessories WITHIN the WEEK. Yes. So today, I will come up with all three tops and the accessories - purse and jewelry. The shooting maybe done next weekend or during lunch time near the park. This is creative moment, and I feel this way today so i gotta hurry with this write-up.


2. Secondly, I had to do spares for the following, just in case I get repeat orders:
   * 16 Leggings, 2 each type per doll size Yes, I should be including the Barbie sizes now since I'm gonna be showcasing my stuff at the art trade show. - Deadline is this coming weekend Nov12.


   * 6 Two tiered tops, 1 for each print per doll size - Deadline is this next weekend Nov19.
   * 1 Purple Polka dot dress - Deadline is Nov19.
Productive moment  - every night 10-11pm I should cut patterns already and sew away that weekend.


3. Cocktail dresses and gowns! I should be making at least one for each doll. This is for showcasing at the art trade, too. Don't forget the purses and the jewelry. Deadline is Nov26. Creative moment - I had to design the week before. Source materials before weekend, of course. 


4. Need to go to Divisoria to get doll shoes that I can pretti-fy for my gowns and outfits. Deadline is Nov27. Time alloted is 6 hours including travel and munch.


5. Need to make Pants, too. One for each doll size. Deadline is Nov30 - Philippine Holiday YAY!


6. Need to make T-shirts. Two sizes only - Momoko and Barbie. Deadline is Nov30 - Philippine Holiday YAY!


the list goes on and i can't stop it....


7. I don't have enough tops!!! waaaaaaa gotta make a few cute ones. Few. 3, yes. Deadline is Nov30 - I'm not sleeping anymore!


OK, stop.


So today, I'll be making tops. 3. And i should start now. Later!












No comments:

Post a Comment