Friday, December 30, 2011

The SEO thing worked!

After updating my shop information - adding information and updating some - i made 2 more sales from a collector in Germany... weeee .... that was an early christmas gift alright! And of course, the best-selling romper made it, as well as the Sunday Flea Market outfit, which are now flying to the European continent to get to their new home.


I am truly thankful to my fellow etsians who have unconditionally provided me sensible tips as to how I market my products and get my shop out there. When i get back (as I am on holiday vacation out of town), I will be revamping my listings, and... moving on to an AtelierniShasha-dedicated blog. It doesn't mean though that I will be leaving shasews. shasews will always be here for my other sewing adventures :) Next up, in fact, I will be featuring the dress I have sewn (and some parts, hand-sewn) for my momma - a party dress for her cocktail-themed Christmas party. It's not very fancy, but I think I have achieved what I have set myself, given my very limited experience in making clothes. 


So, the new blog should be named ateliernishasha, still on blogger but I also aim at activating the one I once made from Weebly. I will update once I have them up both. ateliernishasha.blogspot.com is gonna be focused on updates, and everything about running the shop - pretty much shasews but more stuff this time. The Weebly thing will be more of product announcements and will be picture-laden, than my ramblings.


I get excited to pump up my efforts in ateliernishasha every day, for just so many reasons. Sewing or creating something is really one thing I have been doing since i was a kid. I get excited every time i get my hands on my tools, my fabrics, and drawing/putting on paper my designs. I can see myself in my workshop 20-30 years later - cheesy but true. :) 


Before the year ends, i'd like to thank my family for all the support, my friends who are my number one fans and to everyone who make my dreams come true. Without these people, my vision will remain in the corners of my mind, aching to be heard, seen. Thanks, 2011. I am excited for you, 2012 and I expect more beautiful things with you.


lovelots,
shasha

No comments:

Post a Comment